By visiting or ordering services on this Website, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in this policy.
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit the Website or make a Dinestle order through the Website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, address(es), telephone number(s), electronic address(es) and other contact details and payment information such as credit or debit card information. We may also collect transaction details relating to your use of our products, services or benefits, and information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
- We also collect personal information through our related bodies corporate, our business partners, and third parties who supply services to us.
- We will not collect sensitive information from you or any third party.
- You do not have to provide us with any personal information, however if you do not do so we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or benefits you have requested.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use your personal information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your personal information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share personal information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below, amending your profile accordingly, and/or via the unsubscribe function made available to you with each direct marketing communication.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to send direct marketing to you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future you may opt-out of receiving this information through the unsubscribe function that will be made available to you with each direct marketing communication.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your personal information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the personal information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of Dinestle, Partner Restaurants or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
- We are likely to disclose some of your personal information, for the purposes described above, to organizations in United Republic of Tanzania.
- By providing your personal information to us, you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to organizations in those countries even though it may not receive the same protections that it would in Tanzania. You may request us not to transfer your personal information to the countries listed above, but if you do so we may not be able to provide the services or products you have requested from us.
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Additionally, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when we no longer need it.
- Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and do not accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the internet, or for any unauthorized access or use of that information. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
- We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal details change, such as your address or phone number, please let us know by using the contact details set out below or by amending your profile accordingly.
- You have the right to see the personal information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date, unless an exception under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) applies. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below. In the event that you make an Access Request, we may charge a fee for retrieving this information, in which case we will inform you of the fee and obtain your agreement to that fee before providing the information.
- We will promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information.
- Information is also generated whenever a page is accessed on our website that records information such as the time, date and specific page. We collect such information for statistical and maintenance purposes that enables us to continually evaluate our website performance.
8. CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS
All comments, queries, complaints and requests relating to our use of your personal information are welcomed and should be addressed to: